Recover accidently deleted SQL Server data and data from corrupted databases.
You may also like
ApexSQL Recover can recover lost data due to delete, truncate and drop operations. Recover BLOB data as files. Extract data from database backups without restoring them. Some features include compressed backup support, smart resource management, direct-to-database recovery, blob extraction, advanced filtering and more. ApexSQL Recover is compatible with all SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, or 2005 databases.
- Recover data without installing server side components
- Compressed backup support: Use natively compressed transaction log and database backups as data sources - SQL Server 2014 support: Recover data and objects from SQL 2014 databases. Recover FileTables’ schema and data
- Smart resource management: Automatically identify the optimal recovery method for peak performance
- Improved scalability: Fully leverage the increased memory limit and performance boosts provided by the x64 architecture
- Direct-to-database recovery: Recover data directly to a database including data lost due to TRUNCATE or DROP operations. Recover lost tables directly to database including tables containing calculated columns or tables with missing schema and user defined data type definition
- BLOB extraction: Extract online BLOBs as data files
- Advanced filtering: Specify the timeframe in which your data or objects were lost
- Support for additional SQL Server objects and data types: Restore data from compressed tables and SPARSE columns. Recover vardecimal and FILESTREAM data
- Support for multiple data source types: Recover from live databases and transaction logs, detached database and transaction log files as well as native or compressed transaction log and database backups
- Lost data recovery: Recover data lost due to a DELETE or TRUNCATE operation
- Object restore: Recover dropped objects